Tel: 01475 530 757
Please note, we are currently experiencing issues with our phone line, if you cannot reach us on the number above phone 01475 531 000.
How To Get To Cumbrae
We’re just a 10 minute ferry crossing from Largs!
The centre is situated on the picturesque island of Great Cumbrae. The short ferry journey makes Cumbrae the most accessible island from mainland Scotland. The ferry leaves Largs pier every 15 minutes during the summer and every half hour in the winter. The Centre itself is only 400m from the ferry slip. Click to view ferry timetable .
Travelling to Largs takes less than an hour from Glasgow by road or rail:
- Road - M8 through Glasgow to airport then take A737 to Largs. AA Route Planner can be useful in planing your journey by car. For those using Sat Nav, KA30 8BG postcode will get you to Largs pier.
- Rail - Largs has a train station near the ferry terminal. Trains run every hour from Glasgow Central Station. The Scotrail website has timetables and route information.Air
- Air - Both Glasgow International Airport and Glasgow Prestwick Airport are within a 40 minutes drive to Largs.
Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions request the following:
- You are physically fit for the course(s) chosen.
- If you are a parent/guardian booking on behalf of a child a consent form will be forwarded that must be completed and returned.
- Online booking will require full payment to be made at time of booking to reserve your place. £50 of which will act as a non-refundable deposit.
- Telephone bookings give the opportunity to pay a deposit only. The full balance is to be settled 6 weeks prior to course start date.
- sportscotland has the right to retain your deposit if you cancel a booking more than 6 weeks prior to course start date and full payment if you cancel less than 6 weeks prior to course start date.
- If an alteration to a booking is made you must give your new instructions in writing and pay an amendment fee of £35.
- You must appreciate that the activity may have some challenges associated and therefore accept a certain amount of risk may be involved and agree to abide by, and accept any final decision made by sportscotland staff at Cumbrae.
- The centre reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses due to under subscription of delegate numbers
Company Details: sportscotland operates within sportscotland Trust Company, which is a Scottish Charity SCO20175. Registered address: Doges, Templeton on the Green, 62 Templeton Street, Glasgow, G40 1DA. Company registration number SC137068.